Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-04-2024, 01:02 AM   #1
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Kobo Libra Colour and Calibre

I received my Libra Colour and it is lovely.

One problem, using Calibre - on my previous Kobos, Calibre would create collections on the device using the 'tag' column, and this is not happening on my Libra Colour.

Did something change in either Calibre or Kobo that I'm not aware of? Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to rearrange my posture or foot position to create collections now?

Please help, o helpful ones.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:08 AM   #2
theflamelord
theflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertheflamelord exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
It does still work, but you may have to set it to the column you want, with the device plugged in, right click the device tab and choose configure, go to the collections tab and make sure collections is checked, and the collections template is whatever column you want it to be, i use a custom column but to just use the tags it should be {tags}
theflamelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2024, 01:29 AM   #3
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Thank you! That worked!
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote