Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-05-2024, 11:15 AM   #1
liuhuilin
liuhuilin began at the beginning.

Device: kindle scribre
I found a translation error in the Chinese version of the user manual

I found a translation error in the Chinese version of the user manual
This error caused me to spend some time checking the original English manual to make corrections, which cost me some time. In order to help others save time on the same problem, I specially registered a forum account and published this post.
My English is not good, so I relied on a translator to complete this article. Please forgive me for any grammatical errors.

In the connection https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/zh_CN/regexp.html, the general regular expression matching groups use $1, $2, $3... but in caliber, \1, \ 2. \3... are used to represent the matched groups. This is not reflected in the Chinese article. It may be a mistake in translation. The incorrect original text is:

你错过了。。。
…等一下,还有最后一件非常巧妙的事情,你可以与团体一起做。 如果您之前有一个匹配的组,则可以稍后在表达式中使用对该组的引用:组的编号从 1 开始,您可以通过转义要引用的组的编号来引用它们,因此是第五组 将被引用为``5``。 因此,如果您在字符串“Test Test”中搜索``([^]+) 1``,您将匹配整个字符串!

the correct one is:

你错过了。。。
…等一下,还有最后一件非常巧妙的事情,你可以与团体一起做。 如果您之前有一个匹配的组,则可以稍后在表达式中使用对该组的引用:组的编号从 1 开始,您可以通过转义要引用的组的编号来引用它们,因此是第五组 将被引用为 \5 。 因此,如果您在字符串“Test Test”中搜索([^ ]+) \1 ,您将匹配整个字符串!
liuhuilin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 11:38 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead!

You should post this in the calibre forum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums//f...play.php?f=166

or ask the moderators to move your post there. You can do that by clicking the report button under your username, on the right side of the karma button.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote