Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-03-2020, 12:11 PM   #1
Futuregrace
Zealot
Futuregrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, iPad Pro 11, Voyage
Cloud Sync

I love the Kobo brand, my favorite ereader ever was the Kobo Aura One, but I switched back to kindle for one reason. I can upload a book I already own or one I can’t get from Kobo store (theological books are lacking) into the cloud and that book will sync between my phone and device so that I can keep reading even when I don’t have the device with me and so I can access notes and high lights on my computer where I tend to use them.

I would love to return to Kobo so I’m asking, has anyone found a solution for this? Cause I’m ready to move on from Kindle, but only finding Boox/Android as a solution (due to Google Play Books app). But really I prefer the Kobo devices.
Futuregrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #2
jmdms
jmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watchjmdms is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Forma, Inkpalm 5, Supernote A5, Kindle Oasis
I don’t think there is a practical solution, unfortunately.

KOReader has some sort of sync server option, but it’s not very user-friendly.
jmdms is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert