Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2014, 01:26 AM   #1
Tan
Connoisseur
Tan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Order of a book Series?

Thanks to all replies, I am now up and running and everything is going beautifully except my book series are appearing on the kobo in the wrong order. I created a plug board with this: {series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title} any way of fixing this?
Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That should work. It is the same as the one I have used in the past. What sort order are you selecting in the lists on the device? That should work with either the title or author sorts.

As you are a new Kobo user, you might not have found how to do change the order. Have a look here for some UI conventions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2014, 02:27 AM   #3
Tan
Connoisseur
Tan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Thankyou Davidfor! Works a treat!
Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
That is the same plugboard I use
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote