Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-31-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Oddball writing systems & Non-ISO 639-2 Languages

I have a couple of books written in English, that do not use the Latin writing system. I'm wondering what other people when they encounter that situation.

I have a couple of books that are in languages that are not defined in ISO 639-2. Typically, these are either endangered dialects, such as Pennsylvania Dutch, or conlangs, such as toki pona.

I'm also wondering what other people do, to indicate the language of those "unsupported languages".
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
language, writing system